Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sick as a dog!



Well, I've been wrestling with a virus for about 4 days now and last night it won, meaning I'm at home going insane today. I haven't even got the heart to try daytime tv (Neighbours not withstanding!) and if I try to stand up and do anything my body tries to make me hit the deck. I have sought solace (sniff) in books and now my lovely blog.

It's one way to ward of the anxiety that I won't be better for this weeks team retreat and as Alina and I have planned an awesome (hopefully) prayer time I really want to go. We've got Mark Berry coming to talk to us on Friday and really looking to my volunteer time, it's the only time during term I see them. So am stuffing cookies I the hope that chocolate power might work and I'll bounce back tomorrow.

No comments: