Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy holidays!



Well, I am off for a weeks holiday in the middle of nowhere at the foot of the cheviot hills, Scotland (as above). I'm excited for so many reasons!

It seems forever since Mr Flower and I had any decent time away together, it's a beautiful and luxurious house complete with chef and is all a gift from Uncle and Auntie Flower! Most of the family are going to be there including the in-laws, it's close enough to visit Edinburgh and Glasgow and friends and family there, plus I'm aiming to finally get to Lindisfarne after 10 years of driving up and down that coast with longing!!

More than any of that I'm looking forward to some space and time just to be. Creation always has a lot to teach and so I'm looking forward to getting out in the the middle of it as a hungry student. And if the weather report are right we're game on for some sunny days and therefore plenty of walking.

We're also set for yoga, painting, fishing, writing, guitar playing, reading, ceidhli dancing, eating, drinking and merry-making...life is good. (Just realised rather sadly, that I will miss the opportunity to blog - definitely time to get away!)

No comments: