Friday, April 11, 2008

Routine


It's been a disquieting start to 2008, which is probably why I haven't blogged till now. After a period of much doing, relating, change and talking it's seemed necessary just to stop, listen, watch and feel.

It's been interesting to notice what things bring peace, comfort and joy and the routine of 'being home' is definitely one of those. Wicked et al bought me the book of the same name for my birthday. It's full of meditations on daily chores and fits right in with my life-long quest to find God in the ordinary.

Today it was windy and bright enough to put washing on the line and have it really dry, the breath of fresh air that the laundry's getting feels like a breath of fresh air for life and I'm starting to breathe it in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm appreciative of your return. How appropraite that the Little-Flower blog should start budding again in Spring. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GKJ x