Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ok, Ok... I hear ya!

The following comment by Tom made me laugh so much I decided it deserved a space of it's own and would maybe, along with all the other comments and fears the Royal Society for the Protection of Blogs might be after me, get me blogging again...no promises tho ;-)

Tom: Hello Lillies Blog...

Blog: Hello T-Dog! Whats up?

Tom: Well aren't you lonely and feeling bereft of Lillie's knowledge - I mean she posted nearly every day in December!

Blog: I know, and I was so happy, my page was filled with so many wise words. But now I feel empty and alone.

Tom: I hear she blogs on www.schoolswork.co.uk

Blog: She does?!

Tom: Yes little blog. It appears she may have abandoned you and her loyal readers

Blog: What shall we do Mr Tom

Tom: Only thing we can Mr Blog. Cry and wail until she hears...

Tom & Blog: LLLLLLIIIIIIIILLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

1 comment:

Tom Wade said...

The Queen has returned. Long live the Queen!